WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions which govern Brockhurst Davies Limited’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “Brockhurst Davies Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. Its registered office is 11 The Office Village, North Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 1QJ and registration number is 05258546. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- Any content found on this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by these terms and conditions of use. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We may collect the following information about you: name, contact information including email address and address.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY INSURANCE
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is QBE UK Limited, Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3BD. The territorial coverage is worldwide excluding professional business carried out from an office in the United States of America or Canada and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.